For 6 people, you need:
- 300 g of butternut
- 200 g of flour
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 shallot/onion
- 1 dozen hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 10 cl of milk
- 100 g of grated Emmental cheese
- 2 teaspoons of Violet mustard
- 1 teaspoon of Violet honey
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Peel and dice the butternut into 1 cm cubes. Chop the onion and brown with ½ tbsp. of olive oil.
- 3 Add the butternut cubes and brown for 3 mins.
- Add a little salt and the Violet mustard and take off the heat.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and ½ tbsp. of olive oil.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder, salt and pepper, crushed hazelnuts, Emmental cheese and cooked butternut. Mix well and pour into a cake tin.
- Decorate with pumpkin seeds and bake for 45 minutes.